Happy 39th Birthday Daddy! Regan stated weeks ago that she wanted Daddy to have a Robot cake. She said it had to be red with a yellow nose like the one at the Toy Store at Silver Dollar City on the bottom shelf. I had no idea what she was talking about as the last time we were at the Toy Store was back in May when she got a Hello Kitty stuffed animal.
I tried googling "red robot with yellow nose" among other things and showed them to her and she always said "no, that's not it Mommy".
I called the toy store to see if they would send me a picture, if indeed they even had one since she had never mentioned it while we were there, so I wasn't convinced it was at that store. I couldn't get through to them, always put on hold or hung up on(hopefully accidentally). So, I decided we'd just go and take a look.
Mom and Sis went a day we had to go to a birthday party, but they looked for us and sure enough, there it was....red, yellow nose and on the bottom shelf.
She and Nonna made Sean's birthday cake, most of which Regan did by herself.
Happy Birthday Daddy!

Testing comments!
ReplyDelete