8/26/12

Four Months since my Life Stood Still

This weekend marks four months since my heart attack. Hard to believe how fast time goes by. April 25, 2012 is a day that I will never forget and a day that forever changed me and my life!

I am thankful to be alive and thankful for such awesome friends and family.

I am doing well. I still have some issues to address but hopefully when I see my Cardiologist next month, I will know more about how much longer before I have to get the two blockages I still have fixed. It will require me to be off work again for a month or more, so I'm hoping I'm doing well enough to put it off til at least the first of the year when I will have been with Cox for one year and will be eligible for FMLA at that time.

I still struggle with some things; blood sugar and blood pressure even with medication, but I know the biggest issues is changing my diet way more than I have to help those issues. I LOVE healthy food, but my wallet does not! It's expensive to eat healthy and it's just not been in the budget, but hoping that improves with my new job/new pay.

Please continue to keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I still have a lot to get through, but I'm confident in time, I will get where I need to be!

Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment